Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Countdown: 3 days to go!

Well today is Tuesday and I leave on Friday!  I leave from Atlanta bright and early at 5:30 am, get into Dulles around 7am, and leave for london around 6:20 pm.  However, since I have been diligant about saving my United miles, I was able to score a business/first class ticket(!!), so I have acces to the United lounge for my 10 hour layover!  


I've still got pretty much all of my packing to do, I've put some things in the suitcase, others are still on the bed, nicely folded and waiting to be packed somewhere....

Still have laundry to do, as I will be at work right up until Thursday afternoon before I head down to Atlanta to stay in a hotel so my mom and I don't have to get up at 1am to drive down Friday morning!

My babies (cats) know something is up and are constantly following me and meowing and climbing on, and in, my suitcases and various bags laying around.


Trying to fit the next year of my life in 2 suitcases- under 70 lbs each...is slightly difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment